Servicemen and Women Honored Tonight on 'Dancing With the Stars'
It’s a big night on “Dancing With the Stars”! Not only do last week’s scores get added to this week’s, but there will be a DOUBLE elimination tomorrow! There will be two rounds of competition tonight for the seven remaining couples, a Ballroom and Latin round.
In honor of Veterans Day, the first round will feature performances to songs that pay homage to servicemen and women. During the Latin Trio round, each couple will be joined by an eliminated pro or Troupe dancer.
The audience will also be joined by members of several branches of the Armed Forces, including two former Marines, William Franco Vasquez and Nick Jones Jr., who will be special guests on an episode of ABC's hit comedy "The Middle" on November 14th.
The Trio teams are as follows:
- Apolo Ohno and partner Karina Smirnoff will be joined by Sasha Farber
- Emmitt Smith and partner Cheryl Burke will be joined by Kym Johnson
- Gilles Marini and partner Peta Murgatroyd will be joined by Chelsie Hightower
- Kelly Monaco and partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy will be joined by Louis Van Amstel
- Kirstie Alley and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be joined by Tristan MacManus
- Melissa Rycroft and partner Tony Dovolani will be joined by Henry Byalikov
- Shawn Johnson and partner Derek Hough will be joined by Mark Ballas
So get excited because Shawn will be dancing with Mark again! They earned a perfect score last week and this time combined into a trio with Derek, I’m betting they will be unstoppable.
Tune in tonight at 8 p.m. on ABC to catch all of the action!